Motherboard is the most important component in the computer hardware. It is essentially required operating all the computer parts. It consists of integrated chips that are interlinked to all parts of system. If you give a command to play certain video, motherboard will inform that particular player to play the user based on your commands. Mobo is the central hub of computer controls your BIOS memory, CPU, Processors, Hard disks and so on parts. Everyone knows that CPU is the brain of computer, but without motherboard CPU is nothing but a box.
If you encounter the problems of stuck in operating system, abnormal shutdowns, etc then it might be with the outdated Motherboards. When the mobo is not functioning properly you may find difficult to perform the computer operations. Many people will think changing of motherboard when they gets problem with it. But only some people know the updating of mobo can also solve the problems of the device. If you are the person with updating the motherboard then this article will help you to get the best solution on updating Motherboards.
Important Points to Update Motherboard:
- Motherboard is the basic part that controls all other devices in the computer. It also costs you more to buy a new motherboard. So the solution is updating mobo with the drivers CD. You can get this CD from the manufacturers while purchasing the computer. If not then you can go for the company website and download latest copy of drivers CD.
- If you are using a branded company computers then it will ask to update the windows when require. The Microsoft Company provides this update tool that will help you to search for drivers update and install it in to your computer. This will also remove your motherboard Here are the steps to install the windows update
- Click on startàAll programsàwindows update
- The displayed dialogue box will show you the available updates
- Now click install button to update the windows drivers.
- This is a simple method to update the windows but you need to notice that this updating will only focus on some processors like clock generator, driver management, BIOS management etc. This is the limited update that some devices will only work properly with this update.
- However if you want to get the benefits of motherboard update then the process is carries with the manual updating method. You can install the user updates by following steps.
- Click on StartàControl panelàSystem and Maintenance
- Here you need to click on “Device manager”
- Now you will see the list of available manual updates where you can install particular update that is required.
- Give a double click on the device and then click on Driver and click on “Update Driver”
- Wait for some time let the system finishes the driver update. Complete all your required driver updates by clicking on every device manually. This is the best method to update your motherboard